Did you know we come to your community and assist with child support services? We will provide up-to-date on-site case assistance. If you have specific questions about your case or if you want to inquire about opening a case, come by and visit us! We are here to better serve you!
On-site Services Offered:
• Work with you to get your driver or other professional license released
• Questions about applying for child support
• Establishing & modifying child support
• Provide options on paying back child support
• Review your case to see if you qualify for a compromise on your overdue balance.
• Walk-in assistance available
Riverside County Department of Child Support Services is offering a FREE workshop to Business Owners, Payroll and Human Resources professionals who want to learn more about the child support program. The workshop will provide information on mandatory child support practices, health insurance, and payroll deductions. Our child support professionals will be available to answer questions and discuss issues important to you. Our department recognizes the crucial role that employers have in the child support process and value your participation.
• Income Withholding Orders
• Processing New/Old Employees
• FREE Resource Binder
• National Medical Support Notice (NMSN)
• Learn to use the Income Withholding Tool
Two customers have reported receiving a phone call asking them to pay their child support. One customer was able to obtain the caller’s telephone number: 1-800-275-2273. These calls did not come from the Department of Child Support Services. Please be aware they are scam calls and DCSS continues to monitor the issue.
If you are a federal employee impacted by the current government shutdown, please contact us immediately.
We are Serving Our Community!
Don’t forget to visit us on Thursday, January 3rd from 3pm-5pm at Valle Vista Public Library, if you have any specific questions about your case! Come see us!