If this page is being translated by "Google Translate", readers relying on precise information should check the original English version.

Visit us on Facebook

Download the Child Support Mobile App

Quick Access Menu

Riverside County

Department of Child Support Services

Forms and Publications

Complaint Resolution Forms

The Inquiry/Dispute Statement Form is to be used when you are having a problem with your child support case. An inquiry or dispute is made prior to the filing of a complaint. Most inquiries can be resolved quickly and informally. The local child support agency must respond to an inquiry or dispute within 3 business days.

The Account Balance Disputes pamphlet is to be used when you believe that the local child support agency’s financial account records including payments, charges, amounts owed to welfare and arrears balance are not correct. The pamphlet describes what information the Riverside Department of Child Support Services needs from you in order to investigate your issue(s) and also includes an audit request form once you have reviewed the payments and charges on your account.

The Request For Complaint Resolution Form is to be used when you have an unresolved dispute or are not satisfied with the local child support agencies response to your inquiry/dispute.

The Civil Rights Complaint Form allows you to submit a complaint if you feel that the local child support agency discriminated against you based of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or age.